My Cart

GavickPro News

Tagged under:

GSoC Admin Meeting - December 3, 2019

GSoC Admins (Puneet Kala & Sandra Decoux) held a meeting on December 3rd, 2019 to plan Joomla application/participation to Google Summer of Code 2020.

GSoC 2020

  • Admins went through the idea lists - (Total of 21 project ideas) - Admins would like to thank all the people who took the time to submit ideas.
  • Puneet will organize a meeting with J4 Release Lead (George) and Production DC (Harald) to finalize the idea list.
  • Sandra will contact different people to find someone to take over the creation of JDocs pages for the program
  • Puneet will find help to get a detailed description of the ideas, in order to provide more information on each project to mentors and students
  • Sandra will prepare the Call for Mentors

GSoC Admin Role

Puneet and Sandra will provide on JDocs a document detailing the role of an admin to help new volunteers to join the team in the near future.

Admin

...

Provider verification process

JRD Status: 

  • 3 new approvals
  • Approvals total: 459


Topics

  • Discussion on whether to start the process for providers to verify their listing. Going to use Joomla core’s privacy suite tools for this process. Richard to head this up and will do so before we launch the redesign. Will notify providers with listings that are more than a year old. 
  • Mapping solution? Brian will reach out to Fabrik team, will consider Easy Social, and possibly asking Randy Carey or StackIdeas for a custom plugin. 
  • Could we consider sending analytic information to providers?

On the call:

  1. Brian
  2. Karen
  3. Richard
  4. Deb
  5. Zehn

Next meeting:

December 17, 2019: Topics will include listing verification process, revisit mapping solution, define

...

JED Team Meeting - November 29th, 2019

JED Team Meeting

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on November 29th, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks.

  • In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Mark Lee, and Troy Hall.

  • Absent: Hugh Douglas-Smith. Around the channel: Dénes Székely, Daniel Dubois and Luca Marzo.

  • New Members: Carlos Cámara and Tony Partridge.
...

27th Nov 2019 VET Monthly meeting

Joomla VET Meeting Minutes

27th November 2019 6pm UTC

Production Dept. Meeting - November 05, 2019

Log In or Register